CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stools

So I know I have seen these DIY stools on a bunch of different blogs so I am in no way taking credit for these but, I also do not know who to give credit to for them so I am sorry. 

Anyways, when I saw these stools, I fell in love with them.  They are a great way to have extra storage and seating for the classroom and something a little different for the kids to sit on.  I used the same fabric that I covered my bulletin boards with so everything matches.

The stools are really simple to make.  I used storage bins, wood from Home Depot (that they cut for me, highly recommend), old egg carton, fabric, and a staple gun.


The wood that I got cut at Home Depot so it was measured perfectly.  I brought the crate with me to make sure they fit.
Cutting the old egg carton for the padding of the stool.

Covering the wood and padding with fabric.

 
My puppy wanted to help!

 
The finished product.
 
Again, the finished product with all of the fabrics matching my bulletin boards.

Like I said above, I am not taking credit for coming up with this great idea but thought I would share my DIY project.

No comments:

Post a Comment