CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Welcome Letter

I finally finished my welcome letter to my students and their families that I plan on mailing home next week.  I also included a student information sheet for the parents to fill out.  Being a special education teacher I do not typically receive a copy of parent/student information so this year I decided to send home my own sheet.  Hopefully this will save me time and energy during the school year when I am trying to locate a student's contact information.  I have attached the letter and information sheet for you to download, all I ask is that you follow my blog and leave a comment.  Thanks and enjoy!

Summer Welcome Letter & Student Information Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment