CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guided Reading PLUS

This year, I have decided to use Guided Reading Plus as a framework for my guided reading intervention groups.  So far I really like having a specific structure to follow, especially that I am still a new teacher.  I feel like I learn more and more about Guided Reading each day and this has really helped give me an easy framework that I can follow. 

Guided Reading Plus is also a research based RtI intervention so I feel better knowing that I am doing something that has been proven to work. 

Here is the lesson planning sheet that I have made.  I have a different sheet for each of my groups (3 right now) and I keep them at the back of my lesson plan binder.  This has really helped me become more organized and not like I am grabbing at straws during Guided Reading. 

Please use if you can! Lesson Plan Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment