CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blog Buttons?

So I have realized that everyone has these really cute "Blog Buttons" and I really like them.  I am new to this blogging thing (I am only on week 2) and I am a bit confused.  I was wondering if someone could help me out.  First, where do you get a "blog button"?  Or do I have to make my own?  Second, how do I put other people's buttons on my blog?  Third, should I be using people's buttons instead of linking their names in my blog posts? 

Please help!  Anyone!

1 comment:

  1. This was very tricky for me to do but with help form my husband it was possible. Try this website
    http://thelittlehenhouse.com/2011/01/31/how-to-make-a-blog-button-with-a-grab-box-a-tutorial/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete