CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wow it has been a while (and that is an understatement)...

So it has been a long, long time since I have blogged last and a lot has happened since the last time I have been on here.  Looking back, my last post was in November 2011, right when I found out I was having a baby.  Needless to say my life and my priorities have changed a little bit from that last post.

In July 2012, my husband and I welcomed a beautiful little girl into our family.  And 2 months before we had our daughter, I got a new job teaching in my hometown.  So in the last year, I have gotten a new job, had a baby, and completed my first year of teaching in my hometown.  My life has been more than wonderful and I count my blessings each day, however...like I said...my priorities have changed.

I have also decided to change this blog a little bit.  I would like to continue blogging about my life as a special education teacher but I am also going to include things about being a first time mom and our wonderful, crazy life.

Just to update people on my new position...I now teach in the same elementary school I attended with many of the same teachers I had, that is a bit of a learning curve!  I am a special education teacher and teach K-5 grade students with Emotional & Behavioral Disabilities and Autism.  I love my new job and it is everything I expected it to be plus more.  It is wonderful working less than 5 minutes from where I live, my previous drive was over 40 minutes.  This allows a lot more time to spend time with my daughter and husband and I am also able to get more work done at school without having to drive so much.

Now that I will be starting my second year at my new job I plan to get back on here more often.  I am currently sitting in a technology class about blogging so it seemed like a perfect time to start blogging again.  Please stop back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment